Friday, September 03, 2010

A WEEKEND AT 200 MPH

Right now I'm sitting here at the media center at Kentucky Speedway where the Indy cars are just finishing up their final practice. In just under an hour the Craftsman Truck series will crank 'em for a 225 miler where you can expect to see a lot of scrap metal before the night is done.
Then I'll be back again tomorrow for both the Indy Lites race and the IRL race where the cars will be going 215 through the turns only inches apart sometimes 3 wide. So how am I feelin' right now??? Well I was up till 1 am last night working on a deadline story but when the green flag drops you can bet I'll be pushing adrenaline like crazy taking pictures of trucks bangin' doors and sidewalls. This stuff gets you pumped for sure!!!!!
%-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home