Saturday, July 12, 2008


BACK TO THE SMOKIES
This one isn't about a big hike I took this week but about 3 days where me and the wife decided to make a quick getaway trip...something everybody needs at one time or other. I think what I'm going to do first for this one is just show you some pictures to tease you with. This first one is of some ferns near Grotto Falls. Another picture will be on a magnolia flower on the way up to Grotto and also some river pictures, one at Roaring Fork and some others at the Chimney Tops Trailhead. After this I'll then get into some wildlife we saw and then another section on something very extraordinary that I saw. Right now though here comes a nice set of pictures to make you drool about. Oh....the bibs are up in the left-hand cabinet under the towels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home