Monday, August 27, 2007




THE COUNTY FAIR
Aaaahhh the county fair....a place we can kind of kick back, have some lemonade, some cotton candy, maybe a good ribeye steak and simply just relax.....well maybe.
There are two county fairs near here every summer that I cover for our local paper, in Crawford and Harrison Counties. Both have lot to offer and both have some things you might not see anywhere else. I figure the best way to do it is to just let you see the sights. I could do a lot of talking but I think the picture will tell more than any words I could put on here. This first set of pictures comes from the Crawford County fair this summer. So just sit back, smell the popcorn......or grilled steak, suck on that lemonade, and enjoy the sights.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sallie said...

I didnt see the best pic of all... the bingo girls!! Haha

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home